The Xtractor technology can develop flavors in wine typically requiring years of aging, allowing for the reduction in tannins or the imparting of wood flavors in minutes. This allows young wines or wines with faults to have improved flavor and be sold more quickly for higher prices.
- Already in use commercially
- Impart natural wood flavors without barrel aging
- Use less flavorings like fruits or spices through better extraction
- Accelerate natural aging in minutes instead of years
- Sell more wine with less evaporation loss in aging
- Fix or conceal wine faults